St. Andrew’s has a strong history of serving both its local community and the world at large. For St. Andrew's, serving is Christ's name is an important part of getting LINK'd.
Some examples of current Outreach Missions include:
- Providing supplies for the Blanket Ministry
- Helping supply, bag or distribute food from our Food Pantry
- Raising funds for Pastor’s Discretionary Fund
- Putting together health kits, layette kits and flood buckets for disaster response
- Local, domestic and international mission trips